Are you still there? This reservation session will expire and you'll be taken back to the homepage in
Traveling is always a good idea, and if you need a car during your trip, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is here to help you.
We are going to guide you step by step through the process of renting a car in Armenia via enterprise.am website.
1. To make an online reservation please visit https://www.enterprise.am/ and fill in the required information.
· Your location
· If you prefer to return the car to another location, please make sure you click on the checkbox “Return to a different location” which will enable you to enter the return location address. Please note that one way rentals are available only between Armenia and Georgia locations
· Date and time when you need to pick up the car
· Date and time when you want to return the car
· Your age
Click continue then choose your exact location.
2. After you submit your location a list of our cars will appear on your screen, choose the one you like the most. There are filters, which will help you make your searching easier and faster. Choose your preferred vehicle type, passenger capacity and transmission type.
When choosing the vehicle, please note that the exact model is not guaranteed and you may be provided with a similar car model from the same car group.
3. Once you have chosen the right vehicle for you, please proceed to the next step where you can choose the insurance options and additional equipment for your rental.
4. After you have selected your additional services and coverage plan, the website takes you to the last stage of the booking. Please read carefully your booking details and if you are happy with everything, please fill your personal information required to complete the booking. For rentals with pickups from Airport, flight information is preferable in order to track any delays.
5. Complete the reservation process by clicking “reserve now”. There is no need to prepay for your rental. The payment has to be done at the counter. Once you complete your booking process you receive an automatic booking confirmation.
When a reservation is done our reservation department always gets in touch with the customer requesting passport and driving license to prepare the rental agreement and provide an express service.
To rent a car in Yerevan/Armenia you should present a valid driving license for at least one year and a valid passport. The data in the driving license must be written in Latin letters. International Driving License is required for the US citizens.
The renter must be at least 21 years old and in a possession of a valid driving license for at least one year.
For more information please visit our terms and conditions page on the website https://www.enterprise.am/terms-and-conditions
When customers visit our location to rent the reserved vehicle all they need is to sign the contract, pay for the rental and take their drive.
Renting a car in Armenia is easy and fast with Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Enjoy the ride with Enterprise!
Share the topic
Renting A Car in Yerevan, Armenia [Step by Step]